This criteria applies to 2016 Invitationals only and is subject to change in 2017.
CB&I Boys Championship at Carlton Woods
1. Top 65 boys based on Polo Golf Rankings as of December 1, 2015, which will include ranked events ending the previous week*
2. Additional Tournament Spots**
1. Top 55 girls based on Polo Golf Rankings as of December 1, 2015, which will include ranked events ending the previous week*
2. International Invitees
3. Additional Tournament Spots**
Thunderbird International Junior
Boys and Girls
1. Top-10 finish (2015 Thunderbird International Junior)
2. International Invitees (12 Boys & 8 Girls)
3. Rankings - remaining spots will be filled via the Polo Golf Rankings as of April 5, 2016 which will include ranked events ending the previous week*
Junior All-Star Invitational sponsored by NIKEGOLF
Boys and Girls
Full criteria is not yet available. However, to be eligible for this invitational, members must play at least two ACDS Junior All-Star Series tournaments in 2016 (KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior All-Star Invitational counts toward the two tournament minimum) with the exception of champions of 2016 ACDS Junior All-Star Series tournaments & 2016 KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior All-Star Invitational who can be eligible based on that finish alone.
Criteria for remaining Invitationals will be available late February 2016.
The AJGA reserves the right to modify Invitational criteria.
* Subsequent invitations will be sent using the most current revision of the Polo Golf Rankings which will be reflected on the Invitational Priority List available after the initial application deadline. Invitational Priority Lists are available on the Polo Golf Rankings homepage.
** Additional tournament spots are allocated to local supporters who help the AJGA conduct each event. Providing these spots to award to talented junior golfers is a means for the AJGA to show appreciation for the efforts and support of our extended team. The AJGA will not accept any requests or relay contact information for these spots either directly or indirectly. Attempts to solicit the AJGA or others associated with the event are strongly discouraged.