AJGA Regional Directors
In 2005, the AJGA implemented the Regional Director position to further promote the AJGA mission through cultivating relationships in its respective regions.
The AJGA has regional offices in Dallas and Ponte Vedra Beach. Regional offices ensure that Regional Directors have immediate access to their region and provide stronger, more personal customer service to AJGA players, parents, sponsors, golf courses and local committee members.
- Cultivate and service relationships with AJGA stakeholders.
- Ensure each AJGA event has the proper committee structure.
- Drive AJGA fundraising efforts through Title Sponsors, Tournament Partners and AJGA Junior-Am Fundraising Tournaments.
- Secure venues, sponsors and committees for the 2017 schedule.
- Collaborate with state and regional associations on junior golf and parent seminars.
- Conduct Junior Golf 101 seminars, giving guidance to parents and juniors about building a junior golf career.
- Act as a resource on junior golf in their region.
Regional Breakdown :
Hover over each region to view the regional director's contact information.