March - May
Four teams of eight people
40 - 60 hour work weeks
Eight to nine events
May - August/September
Six teams of eight people
50 - 65 hour work weeks
10 - 13 events
- Travel to top-level junior golf tournaments around the country.
- Spend lots of time with your team.
- Help run top-level junior golf events.
- Work in a team atmosphere.
- Problem-solve in difficult situations.
- The AJGA will compensate interns the hourly federal minimum wage ($7.25) plus time and one-half for overtime worked.
- The AJGA will compensate a majority of tournament-related expenses (lodging, food, gas and laundry).
- Travel to Atlanta for the start of the internship will be paid in full by the AJGA but travel home at end of the internship is on the intern.
- Each intern will be provided with clothing, shoes and sunglasses
- Spring Application Deadline: November 1, 2018
- Summer Application Deadline: November 26, 2018
- Intern Recruiting Weekend: January 25 - 27, 2019*
- Spring Internship: March 5 - May 8, 2019
- Summer Internship: May 16 - Sept. 4, 2019 **
* Summer candidates only
** End dates can be accommodated if you need to return to school.
- Must be at least 21 years old prior to the start of the internship
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license for a minimum of three years
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Must either be working towards or achieved a Bachelor's Degree
- Work outside in extreme weather and temperatures
- Work in direct sun exposure
- Drive and operate company vehicles and travel via plane
- Drive and operate a golf cart
- Use and operate company equipment, i.e. radios / walkie-talkies
- Ability to spot golf balls on the course
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Communicate both verbally and in writing
- Lift equipment up to approximately 50 pounds