2016 Golf Performance Center Preview Series Entry Criteria
The Golf Performance Center Preview Series is designed specifically for AJGA members who have not yet played/been accepted to an AJGA tournament. This series, conducted during the spring, offers these new and returning members the opportunity to start building Performance Based Entry status before application deadlines arrive for summer Open and ACDS Junior All-Star Series events.
Members who have no prior acceptances into AJGA tournaments during the current or previous AJGA season are encouraged to apply to Golf Performance Center Preview Series tournaments. Preference will be given based on high school graduation year (Senior, Junior, Sophomore, Freshman, etc.).
Members who have already been accepted into one or more AJGA tournaments are able to submit applications for events in this series, but they will be held on an alternate list and only able to obtain a tournament spot a week after the initial field is posted IF spots remain at that time. These applicants will be prioritized on the alternate list by the lowest number of prior acceptances.
The initial tournament field and alternate list will be filled as follows:
Members who have zero AJGA tournament acceptances during the current and previous AJGA season, as of the tournament application deadline, will be eligible for the initial field. If there are more eligible applicants than tournament spots, ties will be broken as follows.
- Graduation Year – (Senior, Junior, Sophomore, etc.…)
- Random Draw
- AJGA members who are currently Fully Exempt are NOT eligible to apply to tournaments in the Golf Performance Center Preview Series.
- Any member who applies to a Golf Performance Center Preview Series tournament and subsequently becomes Fully Exempt prior to the tournament application deadline will have his application removed.
- While possible, it is unlikely that a player will be able to gain entry to more than 1 tournament per season in this series.
- Fields are NOT filled on a first-come, first-served basis.