The AJGA National Headquarters will be closed for fall break beginning Friday, September 17 at Noon ET. Regular business hours will resume Monday, September 27 at 8 am ET.
How to Play in the AJGA
- Join as a playing member
- Send in acceptable Proof of Age which must be received prior to submitting any applications to AJGA events.
- Check to see if you have earned any Performance Based Entry (PBE) status and report to Player Services.
- Apply to any AJGA events you are interested in, but be realistic if you have not yet earned any PBE status. Use the "entry point" events conducted by the AJGA to start earning PBE.
Getting Started with the AJGA
Follow these guidelines:
- Apply to AJGA Preview Series tournaments before each application deadline – members who have never played in an AJGA tournament are the priority group for these tournament spots (high school seniors, juniors, sophomores, freshmen, etc. in that order receive priority for tournament spots).
- Apply to AJGA Qualifiers during each event’s application window – members who are not already in the associated Open or AJGA Junior All-Star Series tournament are the priority group for these playing spots.
Members who have already earned Performance Based Entry status should target the following tournaments (others should apply, but be realistic about acceptance):
- If you are 12-15, apply to AJGA Junior All-Star Series tournaments before each application deadline – applicants who have earned the highest number of Performance Stars will gain entry.
- Apply to Open tournaments before each application deadline - applicants who have earned the highest number of Performance Stars will gain entry.
- If you are not accepted into the Open or AJGA Junior All-Star Series tournament, apply to its associated AJGA Qualifier during the application window to compete for a spot in the tournament field.