First begun in 2009, the ANNIKA Invitational USA presented by Rolex has crowned 12 champions in its 13-year history including:
Five LPGA Tour players:
- Angel Yin (2015)
- Céline Boutier (2011)
- Victoria Tanco (2010)
- Simin Feng (2009)
- 2012 champion and 2013 Rolex Junior Player of the Year Alison Lee
Lee is the lone player who went on to become the only AJGA / ANNIKA Invitational champion to also win top women’s college golf honors in the ANNIKA Award presented by Stifel.
Top college champions:
- UCLA grad and the event’s only two-time champion Bethany Wu (2013, 2014)
- Stanford’s Brooke Seay (2017) and Angelina Ye (2018)
- Duke’s Jaravee Boonchant (2016)
- LSU’s Ingrid Linblad (2019)
In 2020, Benedetta Moresco of Caldogno, Vicenza, became the event’s first Italian champion.