Girls Division Champion: Karen Tsuru of Carlsbad, California (16-under-par 200)
- First career AJGA victory.
- Shot low round for the final round in the Girls Division with a 5-under-par 67.
- Shot low round of second round with a 7-under-par 65.
- Made six birdies to just one bogey in final round (carded just three bogeys all tournament).
- Made back-to-back birdies on holes 15 and 16 to move into first place.
"I was able to play my game, I made a lot of birdie putts, and my stats were pretty good. I hit a lot of fairways, a lot of greens, I made a lot of putts so I think that worked really well."
Girls Division Runner-up Finisher: Xin (Cindy) Kou of (China) Valencia, California (14-under-par 202)
- No. 2 in Rolex AJGA Rankings
- 19 career top-3 finishes in AJGA events.
- Five-time Rolex Junior All-American
Boys Division Champion: Mason Snyder of Las Vegas, Nevada (13-under-par 203)
- First career AJGA victory
- Shot 2-under-par 70 during the final round.
- Led after each round of the tournament.
- Shot low round of the tournament during his first round with a 8-under-par 64.
- Second career top-3 finish in an AJGA event.
"It feels great. I have been wanting to get this win for a while and it is nice to finally get the job."
Boys Division Runner-up Finisher: Kristoffer Kuvaas of (Norway) Houston, Texas(11-under-par 205)
- Carded a 4-under-par 68 during his final round.
- Went 4-under-par on his final nine holes of the tournament.
- Made four straight birdies during the final round from hole 9-12.
Boys Division Runner-up Finisher: Sihao Cong of Irvine, California(11-under-par 205)
- Recorded a final round score of 2-under-par 70.
- Was 5-under-par on his final nine holes of the tournament.
- Shot the lowest score of the second round with a 7-under-par 65.