Charlie Whorton of Springdale, Arkansas, and Avery Thompson of Houston finished the day atop the Girls Division with matching scores of 5-over-par 76. Whorton made birdie on the par 5 No. 3 to spark her round, helping the class of 2024 member earn AJGA Qualifier Medalist Honors for the first time. Thompson, for her part, carded two birdies on the day on a pair of par 3s, Nos. 4 and 14. It was the second time earning Qualifier Medalist Honors for Thompson, who has three top-five finishes in her AJGA career.
Girls Qualified Into Tournament:
- Sophia Lefler of Tulsa, Oklahoma (2025)
- Alli Reily of Pottsboro, Texas
- Lynne Zhang of (China) Lakewood Ranch, Florida (2024)
William Mesa Falleur of Muskogee, Oklahoma, and Josh Stuart of Blanchard, Oklahoma, lead a group of seven tournament qualifiers in the Boys Division. The pair of front-runners each carded 1-under-par rounds of 70 to share Qualifier Medalist Honors. Falleur totaled four birdies on his day, including three on the back nine to power his way to the top of the leaderboard. The class of 2022 player will be playing in the Gateway First Bank Tulsa Junior hosted by Bo Van Pelt for the second time after appearing in the event in 2020. Joining Falleur was Stuart, a member of the class of 2024, made two birdies and just a single bogey in his round. The performance earns him the chance to make his second career AJGA start this week.
Boys Qualified Into Tournament:
- William Mesa Falleur of Muskogee, Oklahoma (2022)
- Josh Stuart of Blanchard, Oklahoma (2024)
- Owen Swearingen of Nevada, Missouri (2022)
- John Marshall of Miami, Florida (2022)
- Andrew Whittaker of Elkhorn, Nebraska (2022)
- Jake Bartlett of Rogers, Arkansas (2022)
- Hunter Baumann of Edmond, Oklahoma (2024)
Full Results (hyperlink the text to your qualifier leaderboard)