Dresden Bounds of San Antonio, Texas, is the Girls Division medalist, and will be competing in the field of the AJGA Junior All-Star at Firewheel. She shot 2-over-par 74, including two birdies. Bounds secured the top spot with a two-shot lead.
Girls Qualified Into Tournament:
- Dresden Bounds of San Antonio, Texas (2027)
- Kate Bennett of McKinney, Texas (2024)
- Chloe Sirkin of Colleyville, Texas (2025)
Rhett O'Rear of Plano, Texas, secured his spot as the Qualifier medalist, as well as a spot in the AJGA Junior All-Star at Firewheel tournament. He shot 1-over-par 73, putting him two strokes ahead of his competitors. O'Rear had two birdies on the day.
Boys Qualified Into Tournament:
- Rhett O'Rear of Plano, Texas (2025)
- Caden Mickelson of Kansas City, Missouri (2025)
- Sachin Kommineni of Coppell, Texas (2024)
- Braden Bergman of Flint, Texas (2024)
- Lequan Wang of (China) San Mateo, California (2024)
- Juleon Habib of Tarpon Springs, Florida (2023)