Lucy Wang of Diamondbar, California, is the solo qualifier medalist for the GreatLIFE Junior Challenge. Wang shot 1-under-par 70 and carded three birdies throughout her round. She recently finished T9 at the Mahoning Valley Hospital Foundation Junior All-Star in June.
Girls Qualified Into Tournament:
- Wenyue (Sonia) Hao of (China) Dallas, Texas (2024)
- Liv Parramore of Franklin, Indiana (2021)
Stephen Liu of (New Zealand) Auckland, New Zealand is the Boys Division qualifier medalist. He shot 4-under-par 67 with five birdies. This is Liu's fourth qualifier win and has two top-10 AJGA finishes.
Boys Qualified Into Tournament:
- Nathan Bibbey of Oak Park, Illinois (2022)
- Ken Anderson of Windermere, Florida (2023)
- Lance Hamak of Sartell, Minnesota (2024)