Lindsey Huang of Foster City, California, medaled in the Girls Division of The Killington Junior Golf Championship presented by Junior Golf Hub Qualifier to claim a spot in the event starting on June 22. Huang shot a 2-over-par 73 and had three birdies.
Girls Qualified Into Tournament:
- Lindsey Huang of Foster City, California (2022)
- Wenna Zhang of Sammamish, Washington (2022)
Elias Kennon of Old Greenwich, Connecticut, and Derek Gutierrez of Cranford, New Jersey, medaled in the Boys Division at even-par 71.
Boys Qualified Into Tournament:
- Matthew McClenon of Niskayuna, New York (2022)
- Sebastian Beaver of Ridgefield, Connecticut (2023)
- Brayden Dock of Queensbury, New York (2024)
- Henry Reilly of Medfield, Massachussets (2022)
- Zach Pelzar of Weston, Massachussets (2024)