The KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior All-Star Invitational is set to return to Blessings Golf Club for the fifth year in a row. The 54-hole, stroke play event will showcase 56 of the best junior golfers, ages 12-15. Now in it's eighth year, the invitational will be held in Fayetteville, Arkansas, from June 13-16.
The inception of the KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior All-Star Invitational in 2015 was originally held at Fayetteville Country Club and was held there again in 2017 during Blessings Golf Club redesign. In 2016, the invitational was moved to Blessings Golf Club and would continue to be hosted there from 2018-2022.
About host Stacy Lewis
- Began her support of this event in 2015 as the No. 1 ranked American and No. 2 ranked player in the world
- Decorated amateur career – four-time college All-American at Arkansas, where she won 12 times including an NCAA Division I Championship
- On the LPGA TOUR, Lewis has competed as a member of four Solheim Cup teams and won 13 times on tour including two majors
- She captured the 2011 Kraft Nabisco Championship as her first major win
- Lewis competed in eight AJGA events as a junior golfer, her best a T4 finish at the 2002 Abilene Reporter-News Junior
About the event
- The only AJGA stroke play event to feature mixed pairings with boys and girls playing together in each group
- Pairings will be twosomes
- An equal number of boys and girls annually compete in this event (28 boys, 28 girls)
- A boys versus girls team champion is crowned in addition to stroke play champions – the top four boys and four girls scores are combined to determine a Boys Division or Girls Division team victory each year
- To date, the Boys Division lead the series at 4-3 after breaking the Girls winning streak from 2018-2020.
- Stacy Lewis and partner KPMG created this unique event in 2015 to promote equity, friendly competition, and reinforce the importance of ethics, integrity and leadership
About the Field
- Five Rolex Junior All-Americans
- Eight countries represented
- 13 players in the top 100 of the Rolex AJGA Rankings
- 20 states represented
- 33 AJGA past champions
About the Course
Originally designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr. in 2004, Blessings Golf Club had a redesign by Kyle Phillips in 2017. Blessings Golf Club is home to the KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior All-Star Invitational and also the University of Arkansas Golf teams. With indoor and outdoor practice facilities, Blessings is equipped with a range with multiple teeing areas, short game greens and indoor hitting bays. The 2019 NCAA Division I Men’s and Women’s Golf Individual and Team Championships were also conducted at Blessings.
AJGA Champion Highlights
Of the 33 players who’ve won an AJGA event, a few highlights:
- Gianna Clemente of Warren, Ohio, is the highest ranked player in the field at No. 6. The 2026 grad is a two-time Rolex Junior All-American and has three AJGA wins under her belt. More recently, Clemente was the youngest champion to take home The PING Invitational in 2021.
- Rianne Malixi of (Philippines) San Bernardino, California, is already a winner in 2022 with her win at the AJGA Thunderbird Junior All-Star. Malixi claimed her first AJGA win at the 2021 Se Ri Pak Desert Junior.
- Michael Lee of Fairfax, Virginia, is the highest ranked boy in the field at No. 77. The 2024 grad took home his first AJGA win at the Golf Performance Center Junior All-Star in 2021.
- Edan Cui of Atherton, California, is a two-time AJGA champion. Cui claimed victories at the 2021 AJGA Junior All-Star at Stanford and UHY New York Junior. He was also a member of the 2021 Junior All-Star Team.
The KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior All-Star Invitational has occurred annually since 2015. Past Champion Noah Goodwin went on to become the Rolex Junior Player of the Year in 2016 and 2017.
The AJGA has also hosted three separate events at Blessings prior to the KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior All-Star Invitational, making this year the eleventh time the AJGA has held a tournament at Blessings Golf Club. These include the AJGA Arkansas Junior at Blessings in 2008 and 2009, and the 2010 Rolex Tournament of Champions.
About 2022 Player Field
In the 2022 KPMG Stacy Lewis Junior All-Star Invitational field, 13 juniors are currently ranked in the top 100 of the Rolex AJGA Rankings:
No. 6 Gianna Clemente of Warren, Ohio
No. 14 Rianne Malixi of (Philippines) San Bernardino, California
No. 33 Avery Zweig of McKinney, Texas
No. 43 Olivia Duan of Cupertino, California
No. 54 Angela Zhang of Bellevue, Washington
No. 57 Alice Ziyi Zhao of Irvine, California
No. 75 Trinity Beth of Calvert City, Kentucky
No. 77 Bowen Lan of Irvine, California
No. 89 Thanana Kotchasanmanee of Rome, Georgia
No. 94 Maye Huang of Katy, Texas
No. 99 Amelie Phung of Forest Hills, New York
No. 77 Michael Lee of Fairfax, Virginia
No. 78 Edan Cui of Atherton, California