Where to Position Yourself
· The Tournament Director will instruct you where to pick up the players and drop off the players.
· Stay on the route instructed.
· To shuttle players from one location to the next (Ex. – No. 4 Green to No. 5 Tee).
· If you have room on your cart, you may also shuttle parents. Remember, players are the first priority.
· If a player needs a ruling, please call for an AJGA official on the designated radio channel.
· If a player needs medical assistance, please call for the medic on the designated radio channel.
· If you are in a standard two-person golf cart you will be responsible for shuttling one or two players.
· If you need to shuttle two players, have both players put their bags on the back of the cart and have both sit on the seat next to you
· AT NO TIME SHOULD A PLAYER OR SPECTATOR BE STANDING ON THE BACK OF THE GOLF CART
· If a player has a pushcart it should still be able to be strapped onto the back of the cart without separating the golf bag from the pushcart
· AT NO TIME SHOULD THE SHUTTLE DRIVER HOLD THE PLAYERS PUSHCART TO THE SIDE OF THE GOLF CART WHILE DRIVING (THE PLAYER SHOULD NOT HOLD THEIR PUSHCART TO THE SIDE OF THE GOLF CART WHILE IT IS IN MOTION)