The AJGA National Headquarters will be closed for fall break beginning Friday, September 17 at Noon ET. Regular business hours will resume Monday, September 27 at 8 am ET.
HQ Intern - The Process
Step 1: Application
- A completed application packet of required materials (application and resume) will be reviewed by the AJGA
Step 2: Interviews
- In-house applicants will complete a personality assessment test and interview. Some positions may require extra skill assessments.
Step 3: Selection
- Most In-house applicants will be selected between January and March each year, based on department needs and hiring process steps.
Step 4: Start Dates
- In-house and part-time positions will begin working based on the need of each position.
What We Look For
- Hard-working, responsible individuals
- Positive attitudes
- Energetic personalities
- Dedicated to the job
- Driven problem solvers
- Creative thinkers
Launch your career with an AJGA internship