- March 7-May 10, 2022
- Four teams of six-eight people each
- 40- to 55-hour work weeks
- Eight to nine events conducted by each team
- May 18-September 8, 2022
- Seven teams of seven-eight people each
- 50- to 65-hour work weeks
- 10-13 events conducted by each team
- **Dates are subject to change. End dates can be accommodated.
- Travel to top junior golf tournaments around the country
- Make new friends - teams spend a lot of time together
- Run top-tier junior golf events
- Work in a team atmosphere
- Problem-solve in difficult situations
- The AJGA compensates interns the hourly federal minimum wage ($7.25) plus time and one-half for overtime worked
- The AJGA compensate a majority of tournament-related expenses (all lodging, gas and laundry, plus some food costs)
- Travel to Atlanta for the start of the internship will be paid by the AJGA but travel home at end of the internship is at each intern's own expense
- Interns are provided with clothing, shoes and sunglasses as a part of a uniform
- Must be at least 21 years old prior to the start of the internship
- Must have a valid U.S. driver’s license for a minimum of three years
- Must take a Georgia Department of Transportation physical provided by and paid for by the AJGA.
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. without sponsorship
- Must either be working towards or have achieved a Bachelor's Degree
- Work outside in extreme weather and temperatures
- Work in direct sun exposure
- Drive and operate company vehicles and travel via plane
- Drive and operate a golf cart
- Use and operate company equipment, i.e. radios / walkie-talkies
- Ability to spot golf balls on the course
- Stand and walk for extended periods of time
- Communicate both verbally and in writing
- Lift equipment up to approximately 50 pounds
- Spring Deadline: October 15, 2021
·**Spring candidate finalists will be required to partake in Virtual Intern Recruiting Week November 8 – 12. Your commitment will be 3 hours virtually over the span of this week.
- Summer Deadline: January 7, 2022
·**Summer candidate finalists will be required to attend a mandatory Intern Recruiting Weekend February 25 – 27, 2022. Travel, food and lodging will be covered.
·***In light of COVID-19, there is a possibility Intern Recruiting Weekend will be virtual. This will be determined by January 7, 2022.
- Applications for the 2021 travel internship will open in August 17, 2021.