Step 1: Application
- A completed application packet of required materials application and resume will be reviewed by the AJGA
Step 2: Interviews
- Top applicants will be contacted to complete a personality assessment and interview
- Communication candidates may be asked to complete a writing / editing test
Step 3: Selection
- Spring applicants are selected October-December based on the above steps.
- Summer applicants will be selected to attend the AJGA’s Intern Recruiting Weekend in March. This selection process for IRW takes place between October and January.
- Candidates selected for employment will be asked to submit a three-year state-issued driving record and complete a background check.
Step 4: Intern Recruiting Weekend, March 5 - 7, 2021
- Summer applicants are required to attend. Summer interns are selected immediately following the weekend.
- The AJGA covers all food, travel and lodging costs.
- In light of COVID-19, if IRW needed to be moved virtually a decision will be made by January 8, 2021.
Step 5: Start Dates
- Spring Internship: March 8 - May 11, 2021
- Summer Internship: May 20 - September 14, 2021**
**Summer end dates will be accommodated if you need to return to school.
What We Look For
- Hard-working, responsible individuals
- Positive attitudes
- Energetic personalities
- Efficient work
- Dedicated to the job
- Driven problem solvers
- Creative thinkers