Step 1: Application
- A completed application packet of required materials application and resume will be reviewed by the AJGA
Step 2: Interviews
- Top applicants will be contacted to complete a personality assessment and interview
Step 3: Intern Recruiting Week/Weekend
- Spring applicants will be selected to attend the AJGA's Virtual Intern Recruiting Week (VIRW) November 8 - 12, 2021 (a commitment of three hours over the span of a week).
- Summer applicants will be selected to attend the AJGA’s Intern Recruiting Weekend (IRW) February 25 - 27, 2022.
- The AJGA covers all food, travel and lodging costs for IRW.
- In light of COVID-19, if IRW needed to be moved virtually a decision will be made by January 7, 2022.
- Candidates selected for this step will be asked to submit a three-year state-issued driving record and complete a background check.
Step 4: Selection
- Spring interns will be selected at the conclusion of VIRW in November.
- Summer interns will be selected at the conclusion of IRW in February.
Step 5: Start Dates
- Spring Internship: March 7 - May 10, 2022
- Summer Internship: May 18 - September 8, 2022**
**Summer end dates will be accommodated if you need to return to school.
What We Look For
- Hard-working, responsible individuals
- Positive attitudes
- Energetic personalities
- Efficient work
- Dedicated to the job
- Driven problem solvers
- Creative thinkers