- Name: Patrick McGuire
- Hometown: Dacula, Georgia
- Internship Year(s): 2017, 2018
- Began Full-Time: March 1, 2018
- Role(s) during time w/ AJGA: Performance Based Entry Recognition System Manager
- College/Graduation Date: Georgia Southern University, May 2018
- Major/Minor: Sport Management
- Married: Yes
- Kids: No
- Favorite TV show: The Mandalorian
- Favorite movie: Ocean's Twelve
- Favorite artist: The Foo Fighters
- Favorite sports teams: Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Falcons, Atlanta Hawks, Georgia Southern Eagles, and the Georgia Bulldogs
- Number of states traveled to: 14
Get to know Patrick
- What's one thing people don't know about you? My wife Taylor and I have begun brewing beer! We enjoy creating new recipes and learning how different ingredients will change the final product. This has become such a passion for us and sometimes we have multiple beers brewing at the same time to create a consistent variety in our household and for our friends.
- Where do you want to go next in your career? If I decide to leave the AJGA, I would like to open my own business with Taylor. We have discussed it as a long-term goal of ours, regardless of what the business is. The idea to open my own business was primarily inspired by my dad opening his own business, Redbone Rentals, during 2020.
- Who's been your biggest influence in life? My parents have been the biggest influence in my life. Whether it was starting their own business (both have done it) or my mom going back to school to get her Master’s Degree, they've both made intentional positive changes in their lives during some of our family’s most difficult times and it is extremely inspiring and motivational for me. They have taught me that during the hard times, as long as we have each other we can work our way out of anything and always to remember, “All Is Well.”
- What's an experience you'll never forget? Going to The Masters with Taylor and watching the par-3 tournament. This was her first professional golf experience and for me to bring her along to see The Masters was an unforgettable experience. We obviously tried all the sandwiches, watched Tiger and others play their practice round, and were even able to watch a few recent AJGA alumni play a few holes.