Ten earn top honors this weekend at AJGA events
AJGA Preview at Sugar Valley
Junior All-Star at the Virtues
- Erica Shepherd of Greenwood, Indiana, earned her first AJGA victory with a tournament total of 3-under-par 141.
- Robin Williams of Peterborough, United Kingdom, fired a tournament total of 3-under-par 141 to win his first AJGA event.
Rome Junior Classic presented by State Mutual Insurance Company
- Nicolas Cassidy, of Johns Creek, Georgia, won his first AJGA event with a score of 9-under-par 133.
- Jenny Bae, of Lawrenceville, Georgia, won the Girls Division by three strokes with a tournament total of 3-under-par 139.
Under Armour® / Hunter Mahan Championship
presented by Baylor Medical Center at Frisco
- Youngin Chun of Cedar Park, Texas, won her third AJGA event with a tournament total 5-under-par 139.
- Frank Lindwall of Cedar Rapids, Iowa, emerged as the Boys Division winner with a tournament total 70-72--142.