All participants must submit proof-of-age documentation to the AJGA in order to apply to tournaments and/or AJGA Qualifiers.
Proof-of-Age Submission Guidelines (only needs to be submitted ONCE upon joining for the first time):
- Upload (in Player Center or during membership application), email (email@example.com), or mail a photocopy of an acceptable proof-of-age English language document (passport recommended for non-US or non-English language countries)
- Include the AJGA Member ID on the photocopy
- No faxes will be accepted
- Players can go to the Info tab of their Player Center account at ajga.org to determine if their proof-of-age documentation has been received and accepted
Acceptable Forms of Proof-of-Age Documentation:
- Birth certificate, passport (page containing name and date of birth), driver’s license, learner’s permit are acceptable forms of proof of age. Only one document is needed
- For children born abroad of a parent or parents who are U.S. citizens, any official government document issued by a U.S. federal agency or service is acceptable
Unacceptable Forms of Proof-of-Age Documentation:
- School ID
- Resident card
The AJGA reserves the right to accept or reject any proof-of-age documentation not listed above.
Certified birth records may be obtained from the Registrar of Vital Statistics of each state, province, or local office where the child was born, for a nominal fee. For U.S. born persons, addresses of these offices or bureaus, fees required, and other pertinent information are supplied by the United States Department of Health and Human Services. A database listing the method of obtaining birth records from any U.S. state or territory is available at the following Internet addresses:
If mailing, send proof-of-age documentation and include the AJGA member's ID number to:
American Junior Golf Association
Attention: Player Services
1980 Sports Club Drive
Braselton, GA 30517
All questions and concerns may be directed to the AJGA Player Services Department by calling (770) 868-4200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.