2019 Leadership Links Incentive Program
The 2019 Incentive Program runs from December 1, 2018 to November 1, 2019.
- $500 – Leadership Links T-Shirt
- $1,000 – Adidas Golf Shoes
- $3,000 – Oakley Sunglasses and Hass-Jordan AJGA branded Golf Umbrella
- $5,000 – TaylorMade Golf Club Travel Bag
- $7,500 – TaylorMade Custom Fit Golf Clubs (Putter to Driver)
- TaylorMade Kingdom experience will custom fit and entire set of TaylorMade Golf Clubs for the top 5 fundraisers in Leadership Links program as of November 1, 2019 who are not qualified for the Rickie Fowler event and/or Jack Nicklaus experience.
All fittings must be completed before the year end.
Play Golf with Rickie Fowler
The top fundraisers raising money for any charity (including the Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation) will earn a spot to play golf with Rickie Fowler at one of his home courses in Jupiter, Florida. Dates are typically in November and will be announced mid-summer.
Criteria is as follows:
Meet Jack & Barbara Nicklaus
The top fundraisers raising money for the Nicklaus Children’s Health Care Foundation will earn a spot to attend the PGA Tour Honda Classic and meet Jack and Barbara Nicklaus in March 2020. Deadline for fundraising is in November.
The experience includes:
- Inside the ropes access on the driving range and putting green at the PGA Tour event - Honda Classic
- Lunch in player dinning - this is where the pros eat lunch
- Meet Jack and Barbara Nicklaus (2018 and 2019 meeting took place at their home)
Criteria are as follows:
The United States Golf Association (USGA) has partnered with the AJGA’s Leadership Links program since 2010, matching over $150,000 to junior golf charities. Guidelines are as follows:
- A minimum of $1,000 must be raised to qualify for matching funds
The Brandt Snedeker Foundation has partnered with the AJGA’s Leadership Links program to benefit charities important to Brandt and Mandy Snedeker. The following charities will receive matching funds:
Guidelines for the Brandt Snedeker Foundation matching gifts are as follows:
Active Leadership Links participation will help juniors applying to AJGA tournaments. Should there be a tie when selecting AJGA tournament fields, active Leadership Links participants not already accepted* will be prioritized in the tie-breaking system.
Active Leadership Links participation is defined as the following:
* Tie-breaking is excluded for Junior Golf Hub Preview Series events.