Aidan McCleneghan of Simi Valley, California, topped the qualifier leaderboard with an even-par 72. McCleneghan made three birdies during the qualifier and will play in her second tournament of 2020 during the adidas Golf Junior All-Star.
Girls Division Qualifiers:
- Suzie Tran of Poulsbo, Washington (2024)
- Vunnisa Vu of Clovis, California (2023)
- Kaylen Tu of Orinda, California (2022)
Jeffrey Han of San Diego, California, Eli Huntington of Camas, Washington, and Ethan Gao of Alpharetta, Georgia, all earned Boys Division Qualifier medalist honors at 1-under-par 71. Han eagled two holes (No. 5 and No. 17) and made two birdies. Huntington played the front nine 2-under-par 34 with three birdies. Gao birdied six holes to earn entry into the tournament week.
Boys Division Qualifiers:
- Ethan Gao of Alpharetta, Georgia (2023)
- Sachin Kommineni of Coppell, Texas (2024)
- Grady Millar of Vancouver, Washington (2025)
- Jakob Hansen of Bend, Oregon (2024)
- Brandon Knight of Pleasanton, California (2023)
- Nathan-Connor Yocam of Sammamish, Washington (2023)