Calen Sanderson of Newtown, Pennsylvania, shot 1-over-par 73 to medal in the Boys Division. Sanderson has one previous victory at the 2018 Golf Performance Center Junior All-Star and carded two birdies during the round.
Boys Qualified Into Tournament:
- Jack Berl of Victor, New York (2022)
- Owen Egan of Winchester, Massachusetts (2021)
- William Fetsko of Hingham, Massachusetts (2021)
- Derek Weaver of Hackettstown, New Jersey (2022)
- Finn McHugh of West Hartford, Connecticut (2022)
- Paari Kaviyarasu of Worthington, Ohio (2022)
- JP Ceryanek of Princeton, Massachusetts (2021)
Sophia Bae of Norwood, New Jersey, and Jenna Han of Mahwah, New Jersey, earned medalist honors in the Girls Division. Both players shot 1-over-par 73, respectively, to end the round at the top of the leaderboard. Bae has made a verbal commitment to Duke University. She was a 2019 Rolex Junior All-American Junior and was a member of the 2018 AJGA Junior All-Star Team. Han is seeking her first AJGA career victory and has a career best finish at the 2018 Golf Performance Junior All-Star where she finished T14.
Girls Qualified Into Tournament:
- Sophia Bae of Norwood, New Jersey (2021)
- Sophia Sarrazin of Westport, Connecticut (2023)
- Anne Walsh of Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts (2020)
- Isabel Brozena of North Reading, Massachusetts (2024)
- Ocean Park of Dallas, Texas (2021)