The Qualifier Medalist in the Girls Division was Addison Klonowski of Naples, Florida. She carded a 1-under-par 71 on the day that included four birdies. Varnika Achanta of San Joes, California, shot a 4-over-par 76 to lead the group of girls who qualified into this weeks tournament.
Girls Qualified Into Tournament:
- Varnika Achanta of San Jose, California (2023)
- Meiyi Wu of Cincinnati, Ohio (2023)
- Lauren Hosier of Lakewood Ranch, Florida (2023)
- Isabelle Ly of Eastvale, California (2023)
Six boys have qualified for the tournament. Nathan Bardwell of Lewisville, Texas, and Nolan Kuszyk of La Canada Flintridge, California, both shot rounds of 1-under-par 71 to lead the field and earn medalist honors in the Boys Division.
Boys Qualified Into Tournament:
- Zachary Loniger of Crosswicks, New Jersey (2023)
- Justin Sui of Lake Orion, Michigan (2020)
- Stephen Ma of Columbus, Ohio (2023)
- Anthony Purcea of Buford, Georgia (2024)
- Cooper Watt of Rockford, Illinois (2023)
- Alexander Creamean of Winnetka, Illinois (2023)