Varsha Ramachandran of San Jose, California, won the Girls Division qualifier carding a 2-over-par 74. Ramachandran is in the class of 2025 and won the 2020 Sean Foley Performance Junior All-Star. She also finished fourth at the 2020 AJGA Stan Utley and Mid-America Junior All-Star last week.
Girls Qualified Into Tournament:
- Sarah Thorton of Hindsdale, Illinois (2023)
- Sophia Bardunias of San Ramon, California (2024)
Over in the Boys Division, Austin Hofferkamp of The Woodlands, Texas, and Cooper Watt of Rockford, Illinois, finished first carding a 3-under-par 69. Hofferkamp finished T19 at the AJGA Junior All-Star at Quail Creek presented by the City of Robinson. Watt finished first in the 2019 ISJA last chance qualifier @ GC of IL. He also finished T8 in the 40th Chick Evans Junior Am national tournament.
Boys Qualified Into Tournament:
- Cooper Watt of Rockford, Illinois (2023)
- Quinn Thomas of Hannibal, Missouri (2024)
- Reese Knox of Peyton Colorado (2023)
- Zachary Loninger of Crosswicks, New Jersey (2023)
- Robbie O'Regan of Northbook, Illinois (2023)
- Langting Tymone Sun of Windermere, Florida (2024)
- Connor Hamm of Macomb, Illinois (2022)