The Billy Horschel Junior Championship hosted a qualifier event for the first time since 2017. The tournament features a modified stableford format that rewards risk-taking where birdies are worth two points, bogeys are punitive (-1), and a double bogey is the worst possible score (-3).
Giovanna Fernandez of Asuncion, Paraguay, won qualifier medalist honors in the Girls Division. She finished the round with five birdies, for a total of 4 points.
Girls Qualified Into Tournament:
- Giovanna Fernandez of Asuncion, Paraguay (2021)
- Alexandra Gazzoli of Palm Coast, Florida (2024)
- Jiwoo Shin of Seoul, South Korea (2021)
- Ann Burel of Orlando, Florida (2024)
- Serina Li of Lake Mary, Florida (2022)
- Thanya Arasu of Saint Johns, Florida (2021)
Anthony Purcea of Buford, Georgia, earned medalist honors in the Boys Division. Purcea led all boys after carding four birdies on the round, for a total of 5 points.
Boys Qualified Into Tournament:
- Anthony Purcea of Buford, Georgia (2024)
- Gavin Redpath of Lake Oswego, Oregon (2022)
- Brody Stevenson of Saint Augustine, Florida (2023)
- Richard Yang of Duluth, Georgia (2024)
- Cooper Claycomb of Orlando, Florida (2023)
- Eoin Buckelew of Ocala, Florida (2021)
- Rayan Nabilzadeh of London, United Kingdom (2023)
- Yuqi Zhou of Orlando, Florida (2020)
- Sebastian Kawas of Doral, Florida (2022)
- Itai Cohen of Or Akiva, Israel (2023)
- Drew Van Dyke of Charlotte, North Carolina (2022)
- Langting Tymon Sun of Windermere, Florida (2024)
- Ben Carr of Gilbert, Arizona (2024)