The AJGA Junior All-Star at Quail Creek presented by City of Robinson is a 54-hole stroke play tournament that will host 78 juniors from July 13-16. Quail Creek has played host to the AJGA since 2019 and is also a former PGA TOUR location.
About the Field
- Six countries represented
- 2024 graduates make up nearly half of the field
- 13 Illinoisans represented
Players to watch
- Jacinda Lee of Camas, Washington, is the highest-ranked junior in this tournament at No. 343 in the Rolex AJGA Rankings for the Girls Division. Lee is still looking for her first AJGA win, but is coming off three top-five finishes in non-AJGA events this year.
- Lisa Copeland of Naperville, Illinois, is the second highest ranked junior at No. 374 in the Rolex AJGA Rankings for the Girls Division. Copeland finished T6 at this event last year and was recently a medalist at the Coca-Cola Junior Championship at Boyne Highlands qualifier.
- Nolan Kuszyk of La Canada Flintridge, California, was a medalist at this event last year and also finished T8 in the ensuing tournament. Kuszyk also had a top-10 finish last month at the FOX Sports Junior at Mission Viejo.
- Anthony Purcea of Buford, Georgia, has two top-20 finishes this year, but is still seeking his first AJGA win. Purcea is a 2024 graduate.
Follow along on social with #JASQuailCreek or check us out on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.