Girls Division Champion: Angelina Tolentino of Mount Laurel, New Jersey (1-under-par 215)
- First AJGA win since August 2020
- Won her championship after a two-hole playoff
- Shot 1-under-par during both the second and final rounds
- Carded at least three birdies during all three rounds
- Had 13 consecutive bogey-free holes
"I started off today's round with two birdies in the first three holes which was a big confidence booster for me. Then I just kept going and kept the same mentality I had the past three days of staying focused and concentrated and I think that worked out really well for me."
Girls Division Runner-up Finisher: Lily Zhang of Buffalo, New York (1-under-par 215)
- Shot 2-under-par 70 during the final round for the low round of the day in the Girls Division
- Carded at least two birdies in all three rounds
- Shot a bogey-free front nine during the final round
- This marks her ninth top-10 finish this year
Boys Division Champion: Calen Sanderson of Newtown, Pennsylvania (2-over-par 218)
- First AJGA win since 2018
- Carded 13 birdies throughout the tournament, including five sets of back-to-back birdies
- Shot 2-over-par 74 or better during all three rounds
- This marks his third top-10 finish this year
"He had such an impact on me. He taught me the fundamentals of the game, how to be an elite player, and how to think like an elite player. Obviously it feels great to win for him and I know he's happy out there."
Boys Division Runner-up Finisher: Andrew Stickel of Greenwich, Connecticut (4-over-par 220)
- Best career AJGA finish
- Carded 11 birdies throughout the tournament, including three consecutive birdies during round one
- Shot nine consecutive bogey-free holes
- Most recently finished T-7 at the UHY New York Junior on August 12.