Walking Live Scorer
Where to Position Yourself
- Check in with the Tournament Director so they can set you up with the equipment you will need.
- Report to the first tee. An AJGA staff member will be there to introduce you to the group you will be scoring for.
- Make sure you distance yourself from the players and stay out of the way. Position yourself in between the green and the tee of the next hole.
- Your role is to record the scores of each player in the group following completion of a hole. These scores are displayed on the live leaderboard.
- If a player needs a ruling, please call for an AJGA official on the designated radio channel.
- If a player needs medical assistance, please call for the medic on the designated radio channel.
- At the conclusion of the hole, ask the players their score for the hole and write it on your scoring sheet/scorecard.
- Be sure you are scoring for the correct group.
- Once you have written the scores down, enter the scores into your phone on the Golf Genius app as follows:
- Enter the GGID: 6 letter code listed on your scoring sheet/scorecard into your phone on the Golf Genius home screen
- Enter scores for each player after each hole
- Click “save scores,” and it’ll advance you to the next hole