The AJGA Junior All-Star Series is a collection of events specifically designed for boys and girls age 12-15 years old. The competition provides an opportunity for younger members to develop their skills and build Performance Based Entry status to earn entry into Open tournaments.
The AJGA Junior All-Star Team is comprised of 10 boys and 10 girls. The 2023 team will be filled based on the following priority:
- Top ten boys and top ten girls based on the August 29, 2023 Rolex AJGA Rankings revision which will include ranked events ending the previous week
- In order to be eligible for consideration, members must have played at least two AJGA Junior All-Star Series tournaments in the current year, prior to the cut-off date listed above
- Participation in the Stacy Lewis Junior All-Star Invitational will count as one AJGA Junior All-Star Series tournament played
- Updated team standings will be available on the Rolex AJGA Rankings homepage in the middle of the current season
- AJGA Junior All-Star Team members will earn Fully Exempt status for the remainder of 2023 and all of the 2024 AJGA season