Step 1 - Checklist
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be a current AJGA member
- Must plan to attend college, regardless of financial situation
- Must have projections for...
- Annual Household Income
- Household Expenses
- Home Value (if applicable)
- Must follow all directions accurately and completely
- Must check on the status of your application in the Player Center
- A final determination will be made by the ACE Grant Committee within three weeks of receiving all required documents
Step 2 - Procedure
- Login to Player Center
- Complete the online application under "ACE Grant - Financial Assistance" on the right column.
- Email, fax or mail parent/guardian’s 2018 U.S. federal tax forms and other listed items, player must be listed as a dependent. (*if applicable):
- Schedules C, D or E
- Proof of filing
- Current (2019) last two pay stubs
American Junior Golf Association
Attn: ACE Grant
1980 Sports Club Drive
Braselton, GA 30517
Fax: (678) 425-1678
*If you do not file federal taxes, you must contact your local IRS office to obtain a letter stating your non-filer status.