ACE Grant Conditions:
1. The total number of grants will be determined by the total number of qualified candidates and availability of funds.
2. All ACE Grant funds are awarded on a rolling basis throughout the current season.
3. Credit card debt will not be considered in the evaluation, but costs related to healthcare, education, loans and Medicare will be taken into consideration.
4. Acceptance into the ACE Grant program does not guarantee entry into any AJGA events.
5. If your application is declined and you do not apply for entry into any AJGA events, you may request a full refund of your AJGA Membership fee.
1. All reimbursements receipts must be upload to the ACE GRANT CENTER in a PDF or Jpeg format. Should you have difficulties please email Foundation@ajga.org.
2. We will only accept scanned copies ofitemized receipts; no credit card or bank card statements will be accepted.
3. You must submit two separate event reimbursements when attending both a qualifier and its subsequent tournament. Please submit them together so we can be sure to reimbursement properly.
4. When seeking reimbursement for attending an event, the AJGA will reimburse expenses up to the maximum amounts per event.
5. When possible, keep the junior’s food/beverage expenses on a separate check. This will make it faster to process the event reimbursement.
6. Bring an envelope to the event to keep track of your expenses and reduce the chances of losing receipts.
7. All reimbursement must be uploaded to the ACE GRANT CENTER no later than December 1, 2022.