Members should be aware of the following policies:
1. Players may sign up for AJGA membership before their 12th birthday.
· All members must be at least 12 years old to compete in an AJGA event.
· Future Player membership (non-playing) is intended for younger members or junior golfers who do not wish to compete but want to receive the benefits of membership.
· All 2019 AJGA Memberships expire Nov. 30, 2019.
2. To be eligible to participate in AJGA events, a member must be an amateur golfer who is at least 12 and no older than 18 on January 1 of the year he/she graduates from high school and will be eligible for that entire calendar year provided he/she has not started college.
3. Proof-of-age documentation is required prior to play.
4. AJGA membership does not guarantee acceptance into an AJGA tournament.
5. AJGA membership fees are non-refundable after one business day of submission.
To receive a refund, you must call AJGA Player Services (770-868-4200) within one business day to cancel. A $10 processing fee will be deducted from your payment. Cancellations are not accepted by email or voicemail.
6. In any one season, AJGA members may play in a combined total:
· FIVE combined AJGA Open and AJGA Junior All-Star Series events
· FOUR AJGA Junior All-Star Series tournaments only
Note: Invitationals and Preview Series events do not count toward this total.
7. You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your membership as well as receive a mailed package with other benefit items.
8. The AJGA posts finalized tournament fields the Friday after a tournament deadline.
You will receive notifications confirming your entry into an event, but it is the sole responsibility of the member to know which events they are scheduled to play. Login to the Player Center or view individual fields to verify your schedule.
10. The AJGA holds the rights to member names and likenesses for publicity and promotional purposes. The AJGA will make every effort to ensure amateur status and eligibility guidelines are followed under the rules set forth by the USGA and NCAA.