The AJGA is proud to announce TaylorMade-adidas Golf as National Sponsor for the next 10 years.
TaylorMade-adidas Golf, an industry leader in product innovation and technology, has made a firm commitment to the growth and development of the AJGA, and in turn, our members.
With the National Sponsorship, many new and exciting programs will be unveiled to AJGA parents and players including:
- Access to TaylorMade equipment services via the professional Tour van at many tournaments, beginning with the AJGA Junior All-Star at El Conquistador, Jan. 15-18.
- As the “Official Golf Ball of the AJGA”, TaylorMade golf balls will be distributed at each AJGA Junior-Am, tournament and qualifier. As a player, if you win a 2016 AJGA event playing a TaylorMade ball, you’ll get to customize a dozen with your own number.
- As the “Official Shoe of the AJGA”, you’ll see the AJGA staff wearing some new adidas styles and TaylorMade-adidas Golf is planning multiple shoe drops so some lucky tournament participants will be able to try out the latest fashion technology in footwear.
- The opportunity to be outfitted with all the latest equipment and gear. TaylorMade-adidas Golf will sometimes support AJGA tournaments with special gifts like shirts, shoes, accessories and more.
- As an AJGA member, you’ll have access to a 40% off discount for purchases. More details can be found on the Discount Program website.
- At all ACDS Junior All-Star events (for ages 12-15), players will receive a customized AJGA adidas shirt, providing even more value to our tournaments.
Besides programs with top equipment technology and great equipment support, TaylorMade-adidas Golf will continue its support of two events: the TaylorMade-adidas Golf Junior at Innisbrook hosted by Justin Rose and The Junior PLAYERS Championship presented by TaylorMade-adidas Golf. The longtime Open tournament at Innisbrook Resort provides critical, competitive opportunities during Easter weekend while the Invitational platform prepares some of the AJGA’s top boys with a unique tournament experience to prepare for the next level.
You’ll also see more participation from TaylorMade-adidas Golf’s professional staff whether by increased support of AJGA events or by social media participation. In addition to Justin Rose’s support of the Innisbrook event and Sergio Garcia’s honorary chairman position with The Junior PLAYERS Championship presented by TaylorMade-adidas Golf, more professionals will support AJGA tournaments in 2016. The opportunity to give back by providing the platform for the next generation helps to bring the AJGA’s mission full circle.