Three girls qualified for the GreatLIFE Junior Challenge by Sanford Health. Nicole Iniakov of Prunedale, California, went bogey-free on the back nine which led to her finishing at 1-under-par 69 and on top of the leaderboard.
Girls Qualified Into Tournament:
- Nicole Iniakov of Prunedale, California (2025)
- Katie Ruge of Omaha, Nebraska (2022)
- Zoe Newell of Oro Valley, Arizona (2023)
Seven boys qualified for the tournament. Andrew Ramos of Blaine, Minnesota, recorded two birdies and an eagle to shoot even-par 71 and sit atop the leaderboard.
Boys Qualified Into Tournament:
- Andrew Ramos of Blaine, Minnesota (2024)
- Drew Mabrey of Tulsa, Oklahoma (2022)
- Corbin Walker of Ankeny, Iowa (2021)
- Zachary Loninger of Crosswicks, New Jersey (2023)
- Ben Daane of Rapid City, South Dakota (2020)
- Ethan Bridges of Montgomery, Texas (2022)
- James Ruberg of Scottsdale, Arizona (2021)