The Sean Foley Performance Junior Championship returns to Timacuan Golf and Country Club for the 5th year. The 54-hole stroke play tournament hosted in Lake Mary, Florida, also includes a Friday Qualifier.
About the Field
- 3 Rolex Junior All-Americans; Jonathan Griz, Jeewon Park and Nicklas Staub
- 25 College Commits
- 15 past AJGA Champions; 10 Boys and 5 Girls
- 8 Countries Represented
- 15 States Represented
Players to watch
- Jonathan Griz of Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, is a verbal commit to the University of Alabama. The sophomore was honored in 2019 as an Honorable Mention Rolex Junior All-American. Griz’s one national junior golf title came at the 2018 Bobby Chapman Junior Invitational.
- Jeewon Park of (South Korea) Lake Mary, Florida, is currently No. 94 in the Rolex AJGA Rankings. The senior signed a letter of intent with Arizona State University. Park carded two top-10 finishes in 2019; T5 at the Sergio and Angela Garcia Foundation Junior Championship and T8 at the Se Ri Pak Junior Championship.
- Nicklas Staub of Boynton Beach, Florida, is a two-time AJGA Junior All-Star Team member and a 2018 Honorable Mention Rolex Junior All-American. The current sophomore is a previous AJGA Champion, claiming the 2016 Coca-Cola Junior Championship at Sugarloaf.
- Nicole Adam of Pinehurst, North Carolina, is the top ranked girl in the Sean Foley Performance Junior Championship field at No. 34 in the Rolex AJGA Rankings. The senior has a signed letter of intent with the University of North Carolina and is coming off a T6 finish at the 2020 ANNIKA Invitational USA presented by Rolex
- Lauren Clark of Orlando, Florida, currently sits at No. 50 in the Rolex AJGA Rankings. The current junior is a verbal commit to Louisiana State University. She is coming off a 2019 AJGA season that included three top-5 finishes in four starts.