Ka Hei Kong of (Hong Kong) Arcadia, California, and Karen Tian of Santa Fe, New Mexico, co-medaled in the Girls Division shot an even-par 72. Coincidentally, both players' scorecards were identical: a 1-under-par 35 on the front nine and 1-over-par 37 on the back nine.
Girls Qualified Into Tournament:
- Ka Hei Kong of (Hong Kong) Arcadia, California (2023)
- Karen Tian of Sante Fe, New Mexico (2022)
- Michelle Ho of San Ramon, California (2025)
In the Boys Division, Thayer Plewe of Cortez, Colorado, carded the low round of the day with a 2-under-par 70. Plewe was consistent on both nines and secured four birdies to just two bogeys.
Boys Qualified Into Tournament:
- Ryan Sefrioui of Scottsdale, Arizona (2024)
- Jonathan Maese of El Paso, Texas (2021)
- Avery Lazarski of Las Vegas, Nevada (2023)
- Jackson McLaughlin of Little Rock, Arkansas (2024)
- Beckett Carlson of Tucson, Arizona (2023)
- Ben Friedman of Mill Valley, California (2025)